Technical Documents on This Site
Selected List of Books & Articles Published Elsewhere
|Alan P. Rossiter (Editor), Beth P. Jones (Editor), Energy Management and Efficiency for the Process Industries, Wiley-AIChE, 2015.|
- Alan P. Rossiter, Going It Alone, CEP, Vol. 111, No. 10, pp. 43-46, October 2015.
- Alan Rossiter, Energy Efficiency in Capital Projects, PTQ Revamps, October 2015, pp. 21-25 (supplement to PTQ Q4 2015).
- Alan P. Rossiter, The Four Pillars of Industrial Energy Efficiency, CEP, Vol. 111, No. 5, pp. 40-44, May 2015.
- Alan P. Rossiter (Editor), Beth P. Jones (Editor), Energy Management and Efficiency for the Process Industries, Wiley-AIChE, 2015.
- Alan Rossiter, Energy efficiency: Getting in early pays off exponentially, Hydroc. Proc., Vol 94, No. 3, p. 21, March 2015.
- A. P. Rossiter, Energy Efficiency in Capital Projects, AFPM Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX, March 22-24, 2015, Paper No. AM-15-43.
- Alan P. Rossiter & Beth Jones, Achieving Excellence in Energy Efficiency, Chemical Engineering, Vol. 121, No. 12, pp. 44-49, December 2014.
Access Intelligence, LLC, the publisher of Chemical Engineering magazine, is the exclusive publisher and distributor of this article. For copyright reasons we cannot display the final version of this article, but instead you can find the original, unedited article here.
- Alan P. Rossiter & Joseph L. Davis, Jr., Identify Process Improvements for Energy Efficiency, CEP, Vol. 110, No. 9, pp. 53-58, September 2014.
- Alan P. Rossiter & Veerasamy Venkatesan, Easy Ways to Improve Energy Efficiency, CEP, Vol. 108, No. 12, pp. 16-20, December 2012.
- A. P. Rossiter, Simple Opportunities for Improving Energy Efficiency, AIChE Spring Meeting and 8th Global Congress on Process Safety, Houston, TX, April 4, 2012, Paper No. 119a.
- Alan Rossiter, Improve Energy Efficiency via Heat Integration, CEP, Vol. 106, No. 12, pp. 33-42, December 2010.
- Alan P. Rossiter, Professional Excellence: Beyond Technical Competence, Wiley-AIChE, 2008.
- Alan Rossiter, Energy Management, in Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, 5th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2005.
- A.P. Rossiter, Succeeding in Process Integration, AIChE Spring National Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March 31, 2003, Paper No. 129b. (Reprinted as Succeed at Process Integration, Chem. Eng. Prog., Vol. 100, No. 1, pp. 58-62, January 2004.)
- A.P. Rossiter, Pollution Prevention and Process Integration: Two Complementary Philosophies, in Process Design Tools for the Environment, S.K. Sikdar & M. El-Halwagi (eds), Taylor & Francis, New York, 2001.
- Alan Rossiter, Fran King and Bob Salyzyn, Syncrude Canada Ltd. Enhances Energy Efficiency of the Upgrader Expansion Project with Pinch Analysis, Proceedings of AIChE Spring National Meeting, Houston, TX, 15-18 March 1999, Paper No. T3001a.
- A.P. Rossiter, H.D. Spriggs and H. Klee, Jr., Waste Minimization, Part 2. Applying Process Integration, Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing and Design, Volume 64, J.J. McKetta (ed.), Marcel Dekker, New York, pp. 382-395, 1998.
- A.P. Rossiter (ed.), Waste Minimization through Process Design, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1995.
- A.P. Rossiter, In Search of Professional Excellence, CEP, Vol. 91, No. 2, pp. 70-74, February 1995.
- A.P. Rossiter, M.A. Rutkowski and A.S. McMullan, Pinch Technology Identifies Process Improvements, Hydroc. Proc., Vol. 70, No. 1, pp. 63-66, January 1991.
A comprehensive list of publications (more than 50 entries) is available on request.